Jeremy from our Facebook community swears by this pie recipe he received from a fellow cyclist.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
1. Put tofu in food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy.
2. Melt chocolate chips in double boiler.
3. Add melted chocolate, syrup, and vanilla to food processor and blend with tofu.
4. Measure out the peanut butter into a glass measuring cup and microwave it briefly to make it slightly warm and easy to spread (so it won’t crack your pie shell). Spread peanut butter in bottom of pie shell.
5. Pour chocolate filling into pie shell.
6. Refrigerate for at least one hour to solidify (overnight is best if you can wait).
7. Slice into 8 wedges (it’s rich) and serve. Don’t mention the tofu.