Coconut Maple Syrup Muffins (Grain-free)
Perfect for those reducing the wheat in their diet and super fast to throw together. The boys in my family gave these a B grade, but I ate pretty much them all myself. I give them an A!
From Jaime Reid’s Kitchen
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 to 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup 100% maple syrup (preferably Grade B)
- Shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 325. Mix together all ingredients.
- Line muffin tins with baking cups. Fill each cup with batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes and/or cinnamon.
Makes 10-12 regular sized muffins.