This recipe was given two big thumbs up by Laura from our Facebook community from the website Whole Intentions.
Healthy Coconut Macaroons
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine the coconut flakes with the warm water and melted oil. Stir well, completely saturating the coconut flakes.
3. Wisk the eggs in a small bowl. Pour the eggs into coconut flake mixture and stir well.
4. With a small scoop, drop each cookie onto an ungreased cookie sheet, or baking stone. We alternately flatten them a bit with our fingers or just leave them in the ball shape.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
6. Let the cookies cool before removing from the pan.
7. Spread small amount of melted dark chocolate on top of each cookie and allow to cool. These freeze well.