Lemon Butter Cod with Tartar Sauce
Thank you to Elizabeth from our Facebook community for sharing this tasty cod recipe!
- 1 lb Cod
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- 1 Lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Tartar Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse cod under cool water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place cod into an oven safe baking dish.
- Sprinkle cod with salt and pepper.
- Lay butter on top of the cod filets, two pieces of butter per four ounces of fish.
- Lay lemon slices on top of the cod filets, two slices per four ounces of fish.
- Bake cod, uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Serve with Tartar Sauce.
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Pickles, diced
- 1/2 tsp Dill Weed
- 1 tsp Lemon, zest only
- 1/4 tsp Salt, (a pinch)
- In a small mixing bowl, combine diced pickles and mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle dill, lemon zest, and salt into the mayonnaise and stir to combine.
- Keep refrigerated until use.