Stacey, from our Facebook community, shared this recipe from Witty in the City:
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Then, mix together 1/2 cup of dijon mustard, 1/4 cup of maple syrup, and 1 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar.
- Put a 1.5 pound package of chicken thighs into a foil-lined, oven-proof baking dish.
- Then, salt and pepper the thighs. Pour your maple mustard mixture over them, turning the thighs in the mixture so they are fully coated.
- Put the chicken thighs into the oven, and let them bake for 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165ºF.
- Baste the tops of the chicken with more sauce half way through. Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Plate the chicken, making sure to spoon some extra sauce over the top. Sprinkle over some fresh rosemary.