Oatmeal Chocolate Coconut Chewy Cookies from All Recipes
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the milk and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Stir into the sugar mixture until well blended.
4. Stir in the oats, chocolate chips, coconut and optional nuts until evenly distributed. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake 10 to 12 minutes in preheated oven for a chewy cookie or 14 minutes for a firmer cookie. Cool for 1 minute on the cookie sheet, then remove to wire rack. Cool completely and then store in tightly sealed container.